Crystal Heart
little piece of heaven
04 January 2011 | 10:03:00 AM | 0 comments
'Cause I really always knew that my little crime
Would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
And I know I know it's not your time
But bye bye.
And a word to the wise when the fire dies
You think it's over but it's just begun
But baby don't cry
You had my heart at least for the most part
'Cause everybody's gotta die sometime we fell apart
Let's make a new start
Cause everybody's gotta die sometime
But baby don't cry


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer
Hey guys ! This is my second skin :) Do replace with your own text .

Shout Here !
Put your shoutmix code here. The width must be 200px k ?

Big Thanks To Them
Skin By : Sarah Afiqah
Basecodes By : Jaja
Background by : FPA

Navigations Here

About Links Entries