Crystal Heart
perfect two
05 February 2011 | 12:30:00 PM | 0 comments

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry

Cause your the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer
Hey guys ! This is my second skin :) Do replace with your own text .

Shout Here !
Put your shoutmix code here. The width must be 200px k ?

Big Thanks To Them
Skin By : Sarah Afiqah
Basecodes By : Jaja
Background by : FPA

Navigations Here

About Links Entries